Copyright © Thrivability Solutions Network. All rights reserved.
European Space Agency's Spacehouse concept
Thrivability Solutions Network
Solving Global Pollution, Poverty and their Consequences
Proud supporter of:
Now, take moment and imagine if we combined the European Space Agency's Spacehouse pictured right, with my Small and Portable Automated Closed Ecosystem (SPACE) House concept, that, at the very least, includes the AEON Greenhouse. What do you get? A portable paradise, which could easily lead to SPACE Tropical Resort Hotels, SPACE Cities, etc. The possibilities are endless! We can rebuild society. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first thrival civilization. The need and demand for the solutions offered by the SPACE house will grow exponentially as the world becomes increasingly overpopulated. Thus I invite everyone, from individuals to mega corporations, to national governments and everyone in between, to design, build and distribute your very own SPACE Houses. All that I ask in return is that you make SPACE Houses as affordable as possible and send me your SPACE House success stories so that I can post them on this website. Oh, and also please spread the word about this idea and this website.
Based on the fact that most of the necessities required for humans to thrive, can either be recycled by or produced from plants; the AEON is a Greenhouse with added features for complete human self-sufficiency. It integrates eco-friendly micro-factories for as many basic necessities as possible, like clean energy production, air recycling/production, food production, water recycling, construction material production, etc. This greenhouse can be equipped with automated farming machines to handle all of the planting, growing and harvesting chores, with the full-automation option. It can be attached to the roofs and/or sun-side walls of conventional homes so the occupants can focus on thriving. Fully-automating the mass production of AEON modules will drastically drive down their prices so they can be easily accessible to everyone. Upgrading all manned buildings to AEON standards, worldwide, eliminates: global poverty, global pollution, climate change and all of their enormous associated costs. Carbon taxes could make AEON Modules free for all.
- Replacing or upgrading all buildings to AEON levels, globally, eliminates: pollution, climate change, healthy food and water shortages, clean energy shortages, etc.
- The billions of acres of farmer’s fields can be repurposed for multiple uses, like reforestation, the construction of eco-towns, etc.
- A portable, emergency shelter version of the AEON House, that can indefinitely sustain a family of four following a disaster, is needed for the growing number of climate changed-based mega storms
- Automated Closed Ecosystems (ACEs), like underwater cities and space colonies, may soon be needed to alleviate overpopulation pressures on Earth. Designing and building ACEs, around the AEON House concept, becomes much less complicated and much less expensive, since AEON Houses are plug and play, with no power, water or sewage infrastructures needed. If we can master how to thrive in harmony with the very compact closed ecosystem of ACEs, then thriving in harmony with Earth's much larger and natural closed ecosystem will become very easy.
- The AEON House eliminates as many preventable problems as possible and creates as many opportunities for responsible human expansion as possible.
The end goal is to develop portable, all-inclusive, and self-sufficient human habitats of all shapes and sizes where humans can responsibly thrive, here on Earth or, that we can pack up and bring with us to use off-planet. More...
The purpose of the Thrivability Solutions Network is to eliminate as many preventable problems as possible and create as many opportunities for responsible human expansion as possible, through the mastery of ACEs. Keeping the status quo, where preventable global poverty, pollution and their consequences are allowed to exist, only holds humanity back, hurts us. Now that we have the capability to produce all products and services to be eco-friendly, in an eco-friendly way, at ever-decreasing costs; there are no longer any excusable reasons to allow pollution to exist. Now that we have the capability to feed, house and clothe everyone on the planet, at a fraction of current costs; there are no longer any excusable reasons to allow famine and poverty to exist. Creating a thrival civilization, will not only teach us how to heal our ecosystem and our civilization's worst problems, but will also provide us with the insights, tools and techniques needed for mastering the construction of ACEs and Terraforming: Technologies that are necessary to open up the vast riches of space to humanity.
Humans, like the rest of the natural world, don't want to merely survive or be sustained, we need to grow, to flourish, to thrive! We can build a civilization designed to ensure that our planet and our species will thrive together well into a future free of pollution and poverty.
"Fundamentally thrivability is visionary - it is about co-evolving a future we want rather than avoiding a future that terrifies us. It is about acting with enthusiasm toward an opportunity rather than away from catastrophe. It is about becoming a good ancestor."