Copyright © Thrivability Solutions Network. All rights reserved.
Thrivability Solutions Network
Solving Global Pollution, Poverty and their Consequences
The AEON Greenhouse:
An All-In-One Solution to Pollution, Poverty and Overpopulation
Proud supporter of:
Now, take moment and imagine if we combined the best features of the European Space Agency's Spacehouse pictured right, with the SPACE house concept. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first thrival civilization. The need and demand for the solutions offered by the SPACE house will grow exponentially as the world becomes increasingly overpopulated. Thus I invite everyone, from individuals to mega corporations, to national governments and everyone in between, to design, build and distribute your very own SPACE Houses. All that I ask in return is that you make SPACE Houses as affordable as possible, give me a free example of your best, proven SPACE House :-) and send me your SPACE House success stories, spread the word about this idea and this website. Please help to make this concept a reality!
The Automated Ecosystem Of Necessities (AEON) Greenhouse concept endlessly regenerates every single basic necessity required for humans to thrive, in eco-friendly ways; anywhere, anytime and in the smallest space possible. Using new combinations of existing technologies, it regenerates: clean energy, organic food, clean air and water, construction material, clothing, etc. The automated farming robots handle all of the planting, growing and harvesting chores. All compostable waste, including human waste, is recycled by the AEON. AEON Greenhouses can be stand-alone or attached to the roofs and/or sun-side walls of conventional homes. Upgrading all manned buildings with AEON Greenhouses, worldwide, eliminates: global poverty, global pollution, climate change and all of their enormous associated costs. Investing carbon tax revenues into fully-automating the mass production of AEON Greenhouses would make them easily accessible to everyone. The next logical step is:
European Space Agency's Spacehouse concept
The Scalable, Portable, Automated and Closable Ecosystem (SPACE) House concept - is any eco-friendly, energy-plus-house with enough AEON Greenhouses integrated with it, to support its inhabitants. These home-sized, self-sustaining closable ecosystems can be mass-produced and built apart or together, in endless configurations, to form SPACE Tropical Resort Hotels, SPACE Cities, orbital colonies filled with plug-n-play SPACE Houses, eco-friendly communities on Earth and on other planets, etc. We can use the SPACE concept to colonize space in a safe and responsible way, thus eliminating overpopulation on Earth.
- Replacing or upgrading all buildings to AEON standards, globally, eliminates: pollution, climate change, healthy food and water shortages, clean energy shortages, etc.
- The billions of acres of farmer’s fields can be repurposed for multiple uses, like reforestation, the construction of eco-towns, etc.
- A portable, emergency shelter version of the AEON House, that can indefinitely sustain a family of four following a disaster. This is needed for the growing number of climate changed-based mega storms
- Closed Ecosystems (CEs), like underwater cities and space colonies, may soon be needed to alleviate overpopulation pressures on Earth. Designing and building CEs, around the AEON Greenhouse concept, becomes much less complicated and much less expensive, since AEON Greenhouses are plug and play, with no power, water or sewage infrastructures needed. If we can master how to thrive in harmony with the very compact closed ecosystem of CEs, then thriving in harmony with Earth's much larger and natural closed ecosystem will become very easy.
- The AEON Greenhouse eliminates as many preventable problems as possible and creates as many opportunities for responsible human expansion as possible.
The end goal is to develop portable, all-inclusive, and self-sufficient human habitats of all shapes and sizes where humans can responsibly thrive, here on Earth or, that we can pack up and bring with us to use off-planet. More...
The purpose of the Thrivability Solutions Network is to eliminate as many preventable problems as possible and create as many opportunities for responsible human expansion as possible, through the mastery of CEs. Keeping the status quo, where preventable global poverty, pollution and their consequences are allowed to exist, only holds humanity back, hurts us. Now that we have the capability to produce all products and services to be eco-friendly, in an eco-friendly way, at ever-decreasing costs; there are no longer any excusable reasons to allow pollution to exist. Now that we have the capability to feed, house and clothe everyone on the planet, at a fraction of current costs; there are no longer any excusable reasons to allow famine and poverty to exist. Creating a thrival civilization, will not only teach us how to heal our ecosystem and our civilization's worst problems, but will also provide us with the insights, tools and techniques needed for mastering the construction of CEs and Terraforming: Technologies that are necessary to open up the vast riches of space to humanity.
Humans, like the rest of the natural world, don't want to merely survive or be sustained, we need to grow, to flourish, to thrive! We can build a civilization designed to ensure that our planet and our species will thrive together well into a future free of pollution and poverty.
"Fundamentally thrivability is visionary - it is about co-evolving a future we want rather than avoiding a future that terrifies us. It is about acting with enthusiasm toward an opportunity rather than away from catastrophe. It is about becoming a good ancestor."